I love dips just as much as the next person, but all too often, dips are laden with calories and saturated fats that I can do without. Even many vegetable dips are weighed down by mayo, full-fat sour creams, and ranch dressing. However, this two-ingredient veggie dip is not only easy (it has one step!), but it’s incredibly healthy as well!
Fit Friday Finds: Two-step vegetable dip
- 1/4 c. plain Greek yogurt (I use 0% plain Chobani.)
- 1 Tb. Spinach & Herb Seasoning (I use Tastefully Simple’s Spinach & Herb dip mix and LOVE it!)
- Mix together yogurt and dip seasoning. Enjoy with vegetables!
How to level up this recipe:
- Adding some minced garlic really helps with the flavor of the dip.
- Try adding some finely chopped spinach or water chestnuts to increase the vegetable count of the dip itself.
How to level down this recipe:
- Use half greek yogurt, half low-fat sour cream for the base of the dish.
- Mix in one tablespoon of ranch dressing to add flavor.