Remember last week when I showed you these…
…and then promised you the recipe and never gave it to you?
I hope you’ll forgive me.
And, then proceed to make these because they are amazing.
Roasted Parmesan Potatoes
- 5-6 red potatoes
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 3 Tbsp. grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 and spray a 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray.
- While oven is preheating, chop red potatoes (with skins) and place in a large bowl. Mix in olive oil, garlic salt, salt, pepper, and parmesan cheese and mix well until potatoes are coated.
- Pour into pan. Place in oven and cook for about 45 minutes, stirring potatoes every 15 minutes.
- Potatoes are finished when they are gold and crispy on the outside and soft on the inside.
How to level up this recipe:
- Add some veggies as well! Fifteen minutes prior to the potatoes finishing up, throw in a cup of brussell sprouts (cubed) and some red onion.
How to level down this recipe:
- For a richer flavor, use butter instead of oil.